Does your teacher require you to prepare your own case study as part of your studies? But don’t you have time or energy for such a large project? Do you also have to prepare yourself for further exams and fulfill your other study duties? Do you have any experience with the case study and you are not sure what it should look like and what should it consist of? Is your case study topic unsuitable? Or are you just looking for inspiration in the form of a case study?
If you are interested in highly professional and qualified assistance in the creation of documents for professional texts of all types in various languages and to any extent, we are pleased to offer you the services of our website! Thanks to our more than eight years of experience on the market and more than 160 university-educated processors, we can guarantee first-rate services tailor-made for fair prices!
So get to know the information contained in the following PR article on the case study and learn everything you need to know about this advanced technical work. If you have any of the questions below, then the following text is addressed to you:
- What is a case study?
- Where to find a case study sample?
- How does the case study pattern look like?
- What to do with the case study?
- What is the topic on which the case study can be developed?
- What are the parts of the case study?
- In which subjects is the case study usually developed?
- What should be the correct case study?
- What is the case study?
- How to order documents for case studies at the server?
Case study is a medium-to-long-term scientific text that is also a qualitative research method. It is a detailed study of one or more cases in order to apply theoretical knowledge in understanding similar cases. It is precisely because of its requirement for practical application that it differs from some academic texts such as master thesis, rigorous thesis or dissertation. The case study is actually a kind of sociological analysis and is often referred to as a synonym of a monograph or monographic procedure.
The case study is a procedure widely used in a number of humanities, but sometimes science-related fields. Thus, he finds application in psychology, sociology, political science and anthropology, as well as in ecology, but also in economics and management. The case study process involves focusing on one observable object (be it a person, a group of people, a company, a geographic area) and then observing and describing all relevant aspects of its behavior or development.
The case study, in its methodology, is characterized by combining various information collection techniques.
Thus, it can be, for example, analysis of documents (historical statistics, sources), direct observation of the subject of the study or interview. When writing a case study, you can also rely on audio or visual recordings. On a general level, it is possible to say that the so-called qualification methods are more suitable for the case study than the statistical methods. The statistical methods are based on the assumption that data obtained from more smaller objects is more authoritative than the case study data, which is based on exactly the opposite principle, ie to find out as much as possible about a single object and to understand similar cases based on this observation.
Case studies can be divided into several groups according to the types of objects observed, but also according to the method used. For the first criterion, the following types of case study can be distinguished:
Personal Case Study: This type of case study examines in detail an aspect at the individual level. Most often, these case studies appear in psychology, psychotherapy, and in sociology.
Community Studies: Community studies deal with one or more communities, the relationships between its members, but also the relationships of the community itself with its surroundings, its patterns of life, etc. Most often, this type of case study occurs in sociology, religion, anthropology, ethnology, rarely in political science.
Studying Social Groups: This type of case study focuses on researching small and closed, directly communicating groups (eg families) as well as larger diffusion groups (eg employee groups). Its aim is to describe relationships and conditions within this group. Most often it occurs again in sociology, but also in newer fields such as business management theory, etc.
Study of Organizations and Institutions: This case study examines companies, schools and other organizations as well as the implementation of programs and interventions, the culture of these organizations, and the processes of change and adaptation. At the same time, it seeks optimal behavior patterns, introducing a certain type of management, evaluation and adaptation. This study is important for management, human resources, business economics and anthropology.
Another possible criterion for the division of case studies is their methodology:
- Intrinsic Case Study: This type of case study deals with the case solely for itself, without any connection to the more general issue
- Instrumental Case Study: This study first focuses on a phenomenon and then examines the cases that represent this phenomenon, with the aim of this study being to better understand some of the theoretical issues.
- Collective Case Study: This study is based on the assumption that by monitoring multiple cases, a deeper insight into the subject can be achieved. These studies usually test a working hypothesis or theory in practice.
How can I order case study documents?
Even after you have reviewed our PR case study article, do you not want to write this highly professional and challenging work? Don’t you have enough time to do extensive research and data processing? If your answer is affirmative, please refer to our general terms and conditions and price list and if you decide to order your case study, please proceed to our order. We will contact you immediately via your e-mail address and agree with you on the date of delivery and other details.
Case study price includes:
- Individual, personal and professional customized case study
- Lifetime Warranty for All Works Made by Us, You Can Claim or Comment on Your Case Study Anytime From Takeover
- If we do not fulfill the case study exactly according to your requirements, we guarantee a refund within 7 days
- We have more than 150 professional processors from various fields and industries
- For the eighth year we have been offering you professional and original materials for professional texts of all kinds tailored to your needs
- We are able to prepare a case study of any difficulty, scope and thematic focus
- Of course there are stylistic and grammatical proofs that we do for free! to each piece
- We also advertise urgent processing within 12 or 24 hours of receiving your order
- 100% privacy guarantee
- Rich offer of bonus and loyalty programs, action prices and volume discounts
- Possibility of flexible and operative communication with the processor
- All materials are controlled and protected against plagiarism
- Our service allows you to comment on both the sample and the completed case study
- Upon request, we will send you an SMS about each change, eg about acceptance of the order, required amount, complete work or its part, etc.
- We will prepare for you an expert text from a paper through a case study to an MBA work in English